Yield: 9 cups
220 calories per serving, if using 1/2 cup portions
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
9 cups assorted rice ad corn square cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup nut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
1. In a large bowl, measure out the cereal and set aside.
2. In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, nut butter, and butter.
3. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stir, and microwave for 1 minute.
5. Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal and stir until evenly coated.
6. Pour the cereal until a 2 gallon bag, add in the confectioner's sugar, seal the bag, and shake well to coat.
7. Pour the cereal out onto parchment or wax paper, lightly cover with sprinkles, and allow to cool.
Original recipe found here.