Yield: 1 bundt
270 calories, if cut into 8 pieces
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
2 cups fresh green beans, chopped
1 cup sweet peppers, chopped
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
4 tablespoons butter, melted at room temperature
1 cup almond milk
1. In a large saucepan, carmelize the green beans and sweet peppers.
2. In your stand mixer bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients except for the gorgonzola cheese.
3. With the paddle attached "stir"to blend, about 30 seconds.
4. Add in the vegetables and cheese. I like to portion out my cheese and freeze it so it is easier to bake with.
6. Generously spray your bundt pan with nonstick spray.
7. Evenly scoop in the batter and use a spatula to spread it evenly throughout the bundt pan.
- Make savory muffins.
- Scoop the dough into a loaf pan.
- Change the add-ins to your liking.
Original recipe found here.