“There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.” Bette Davis
Yield: 24 cookies
115 calories per cookie
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In your stand mixer bowl with the paddle attached, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the baking soda, baking powder, egg, and champagne. Mix, on a speed of 4, until smooth and well combined.
4. Add in the flour and mix until just combined, about 30 seconds.
5. Place the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
6. Using a tablespoon, portion out a rounded scoop of dough, and place on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
7. Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving about 1 inch between the dough balls and cover with sprinkles, if desired.
8. Bake for 15 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown.
Original recipe found here.