Yield: 1 bundt cake
165 calories per slice, if cut into 12 slices
Active time: 5 minutes
4 large nectarines, or about 3 cups of a fruit of your choosing
1 (18.25 ounce) box of cake mix
1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
1 cup of water
1. Wash the nectarines and cut them into large pieces, placing the pieces on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. They're going to caramelize, so you may want to line your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
I tend to cut myself a lot more than I'd like to admit.
I've found that the easiest way to cut stone fruits is to 1) cut the fruit in half, along the pit 2) pull the two pieces apart 3) turn the side with the pit over, and cut it in half 4) pull the pieces away from the pit
A: Add depth to the flavor and remove excess water
4. Stir until blended. The mixture will be a little lumpy and thick.
5. Add the water and mix until smooth(ish).
6. Evenly scoop the mixture into a well greased bundt pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, until the cake is done. (See step 7 of "lavender greek yogurt cupcakes" for information on testing for cake doneness.)
8. Turn out onto a plate or cake stand to cool.
Invert the plate or cake stand base on the bundt pan, turn it over, lift off the bundt pan.
9. Garnish, as desired.
Original recipe found here.